Liberti is going to Summer Camp
Camp Fowler August 20-24
Join us in the Adirondacks this summer, August 20-24 at Camp Fowler. Camp Fowler is open to families of all ages, shapes, and sizes. Unplug and enjoy a week of beautiful mountain views, fresh air, and a slower pace. Enjoy a morning devotional in the lakeside chapel, delicious meals as a community (they bake their own bread!), mountain hikes, canoe rides, swinging on the porch, and, of course, s’mores. Your kids will love exploring, classic camp games, meeting the free range chickens, and singing camp songs by the fire. You’ll love time with friends and family, where stress, emails, and to-do lists are left behind.
The General Schedule of Family Week
- Morning Watch, a devotional and some songs on the outdoor lakeside chapel (absolutely gorgeous)
- Optional morning activities (hikes, canoe trips, swimming, etc.) or free time
- Optional afternoon activities (hikes, canoe trips, swimming, etc.) or free time
- Games or Sunset Canoe or Campfire, Etc.
- Vespers - closing devotional and songs… and the ‘Goodnight’ lullaby/song, which is a camp favorite.
*Every activity for family camp is optional - if you need to put your kids to bed, or want to sit by the lake and read, DO IT. The week is designed to flex with your family’s needs.
Accommodations Families stay in cabins which each have a half-bath. Liberti families will aim to book the ‘camper cabins’ so we can enjoy some post-kids’-bedtime community. All meals are served in the dining hall. Hot, good coffee is available all day long.