The vision of our Liberti Kids Family Ministry is that each child experiences and shares God's GRACE in a meaningful and transformative way. In pursuit of this vision, we hope to:
- Deepen our knowledge of the GOSPEL.
- Demonstrate how every piece of the Bible points to the story of Christ's REDEMPTION.
- Understand that by faith through grace, we have been ADOPTED as sons and daughters of God.
- Become vessels of God's mercy and COMPASSION in a fallen and broken world.
- EMBOLDEN future generations to serve and share the Gospel among their families, peers, neighborhood, and the world.
Children are welcome in our worship and we provide kids' ministry during the second half of the worship service (during the sermon and conclusion of the service) for children ages 6 months - 5th grade. Parents, you can check your children in with our team of trained, background-checked volunteers, drop them off at their class during the "Passing the Peace" section of the service, and pick them up after the worship service is over.
Check-in your kids to their age appropriate class prior to the start of the service at the Liberti Kids Check-In station. Our kids ministry that takes place during worship services will consist of the following classes.
CENTER CITY CLASSES
Nursery 6M - 1.5YRS (born on/before March 1, 2015 - after March 1, 2014)
Toddler 1.6 - 3YRS (born on/before March 1, 2014 - after September 1, 2012)
Preschool 3.1 - 5YRS (born on/before September 1, 2012 - after September 1, 2010)
Early Elementary K - 2nd Grade
Upper Elementary 3rd - 5th Grade
MAIN LINE CLASSES
NURSERY 6M-2.5YRS (born on/before March 1, 2015 - after March 1, 2013)
PRESCHOOL 2.6-5YRS (born on/before March 1, 2013 - after September 1, 2010)
EARLY ELEMENTARY K-1st Grade
UPPER ELEMENTARY 2nd-5th Grade