Location: 50th and Walton Ave (a block North of Baltimore Ave.).
-2-story twin house
About the house & room:
· $625/month, utilities are shared, available Mid July
· Hardwood floors throughout, backyard, front porch
· Washer/dryer (free), basement for storage
· 1 block from 34 trolley, 15 minutes to get to Center City.
· 2 blocks from bus 64, runs down Washington Ave.
· Around the corner from Cedar Park, Dock Street Brewery/pizzeria, Little Baby's Ice Cream, Mariposa Food Co-op
About the two current housemates and a dog:
Ling is a 30 y.o. pharmacist, who is working at Jefferson Hospital in Center City. Ling loves food—gardening it, cooking it, and especially eating and sharing it! She also enjoys running, camping, and in general, just loves the outdoors.
E is a 29 y.o. labor and delivery nurse at Cooper Hospital. She likes reading, dancing, running, exploring Philly, and eating Ling's delicious cooking.
Clifford is a 2 y.o terrier mix who LOVES running in Woodland cemetery and belly massages. He is super affectionate and easy to get along with. No other animals in the house. Sorry.
Our goal is to create a positive living environment where we can share the house with family&friends from our church, local community, and networks. We enjoy cooking together and meeting new people, hence we will be keeping the common spaces clean and clutter-free. If you are a female young professional or grad student who is interested in investing in the space and in meeting us , then please contact us at email@example.com.